1. What curse/swear word do you use the most?
2. Do you own an iPod?
MP3 player, not an iPod
3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
7:00 so hubby can get up. I sleep until the last possible moment.
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
Physiotherapy for my knee (that's getting surgery on April 11, 2010)
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
8. What was the last film you watched?
Alice in Wonderland
9. Do any of your friends have children?
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
No, but I feel lazy.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Several prescription types even. None of them worked.
12. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Meat Loaf - Couldn't Have Said It Better
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
I don't drink milk. It doesn't agree with me. (Not lactose intolerant)
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
I don't drink coffee, but I had their Chai Latte a couple of months ago.
16. Can you whistle?
17. What are you in the middle of reading?
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
18. What are you looking forward to?
Surgery on my knee
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
Skidding waste electronics to make room for more waste electronics. Hey, it's my business.
23. What was the last song you heard?
Forever Young (Meat Loaf's version)
24. When was the last time you cried?
March 12, 2010 - Mom was in the infirmary on the cruise ship
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
27. What’s the weather like?
Grey and a bit chilly. I guess that's seasonable.
28. Would you ever date a person covered in tattoos?
I can't really hold a double standard since I have tattoos, but it would depend on the types.
29. What did you do before this?
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Last year when I shared a room with my Mom. I couldn't sleep in the bed with her because she stinks (she smokes).
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
more than I usually get
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Not always. I had apple pie today.
33. Are your days fast-paced?
Some are, some aren't. This week will be absolutely nuts.
34. What did you do last night?
Read until 1am, then slept.
35. Do you use sarcasm?
Me? Never! Well, okay. Yes. All the time.
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
38. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
40. Do you like mustard?
Yes, but not Dijon.
41. Do you sleep on your side?
42. Do you watch the news?
No, it depresses me.
43. How did you get one of your scars?
Passed out while figure skating and stabbed my knee with the skate blade...later that same year I sat on a steak knife. (Pick one)
44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Eledie - she ranted at the airport that all kinds of people were cutting in front of me and my Mom (in a wheelchair) and proceeded to do exactly that at the gate.
45. Do you like anybody?
Um, yeah. I like several people. I also dislike several people.
46. What is the last thing you purchased?
47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
48. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
49. What colour is your razor?
50. What is your blood-type?
O+, I think. It has been a long time...
51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Nobody. Let me repeat: nobody.
52. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
My exboyfriend tried to implicate me in his child molesting case. Does that count as a rumour?
53. How do you feel about carrots?
I like them, especially cooked with a brown sugar/nutmeg glaze
54. How many chairs at the dining room table?
6, but 4 is more comfortable
55. Do you play an instrument?
Not a musical one
56. Do you know what time it is?
57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song?
I am quite proud to say NO
58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
(1) Curse (2) Press call button (3) Wait patiently (4) If waiting for a long time I'll probably fall asleep
59. What’s your favourite kind of gum?
Can't stand gum.
60. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
61. Do you have a crush on anyone?
62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
63. Do you like to sleep?
All the time
64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
No, but I believe parts of Indiana fit in this category. (I'm Canadian and don't have to deal with people in the US much any more.)
65. Do you know the song “Total Eclipse of the Heart”?
Definitely. I love Jim Steinman's music.
66. Do you want a bright yellow ’06 Mustang?
No. I don't like yellow cars or Mustangs.
67. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
68. Do you have hairy LEGS?
Kinda. My Epilady didn't get all the hairs.
69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
I haven't swum anywhere but in a pool since I had a leech.
70. Do you wear a lot of black?
Yes, but more blue
71. Describe your hair:
Shoulder length, straight bob (growing the bangs out) and dyed light auburn (naturally dark blonde)
72. Do you have entomophobia?
I don't like bugs, but I don't have a fear of them.
73. Are you an adult?
Chronologically, yes. Emotionally...sometimes
74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
My best friend is currently visiting my sister in Florida with his son (my step-son)
75. Do you have a tan?
76. Are you a television addict?
Probably not. I returned home on Thursday. Today is Monday and I haven't turned the TV on.
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Yes. We just returned from a 22 day vacation.
78. Are you a sugar freak?
79. Do you like orange juice?
Depends on the juice. I hate pulp.
80. What sign are you?
Street: Exit/Do Not Enter (on the cusp)