1. What is your favorite Star Trek movie? (not including STXI)?
The Voyage Home. I love the humour in it.
2. What is your favorite scene in STXI?
When Bones meets Kirk and is grumbling about space and ex-wives.
3. When were you first introduced to the Star Trek franchise?
My brother-in-law introduced me to TOS when I stayed at their house for a week of "special enrichment" classes at Carleton University when I was in high school. (The classes taught me that I don't want to be a philosopher.)
4. Is there anything Star Trek around the room in which you're currently sitting?
Nothing here, but I'm at work.
5. Vulcan ears are: A) cute, B) sexy, C) neither, D) both.
More prone to frostbite on the narrow tip.
6. If you could be any other species than human in the Star Trek universe, you would be:
Ferengi, specifically Quark and Rom's mother.
7. Which pet would you rather have: a sehlat or a tribble?
8. Who might you cast in the role of reboot Nurse Chapel? Khan? Other reboot character?
I haven't thought about it specifically because I don't want to be bitterly disappointed.
9. Kirk and Spock are:
10. If you could give any Star Trek character a chance to be captain of the Enterprise, who would it be?
BONUS. Think fast! Give one Star Trek quote from memory:
"Khaaaaaaaaan!" - Yes, I've seen too many ads on Space.
"He's dead, Jim."