1. How old were you in 1980? 16 for most of the year
2. How old were you in 1989? 25 for most of the year
3. Were you a Toys R' US Kid? No, they didn't show up here until after I was a kid.
4. Did you watch Transformers? No.
5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen? Yes
6. Did you own a Lite Bright? No; but I played with one at the neighbour's house
7. Who was your Favourite Golden Girl? Sophia
8. What comes to mind when someone says "Who you gonna call?" Ghostbusters!
9. What was your favourite toy(s)? I'm boring - it was a book.
10. Did you have a Pogo Ball? No
11. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block? No
12. What New Kid did you have a crush on? It would be difficult to have a crush on someone who nauseated me
13. Did you play M.A.S.H? Play M.A.S.H - no. Watch M.A.S.H. - yes. Part of that huge audience that watched it's finale.
14. Did you watch The Care Bears? No.
15. Did you have jelly bracelets? No
16. Did you have a charm necklace and/or bracelet? Yes.
17. Did you have a Glo Worm? No
18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet? No.
19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles? Breakfast Club
20. Did you have a crazy hair style? No
21. What was your first bike? I can't remember; but it was a tricycle of some kind
22. Name one thing you still own from your childhood? birthday cake plate
23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid? No
24. Did you dress like Madonna? No
25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake? Neither
26. Did you watch Miami Vice? Occasionally
27. Did you own a pair of jelly shoes? Several
28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper? No
29. Atari or Nintendo? Neither
30. Did you play Pac-Man? No
31. What movie scared you the most? Jaws (original only).
32. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson?
33. What Is The First Thing That Comes To Mind When You Hear "Flux Capacitor"? Doc Brown
34. What other colours did Pepsi come in? It came in colours?
35. Roger Rabbit Or Howard The Duck? Roger Rabbit, it didn't suck. I wanted to be Jessica.
36. Did you ever beg your parents to have your school picture taken with the 'LASER' background? We didn't have a choice.
37. Do you know what the Ninja Rap is? No
38. Do you know why people cringe when they hear the word BUCKNER? No
39. Can you name the family members from National Lampoons Vacation movies? Some of them
40. Wally-World or Europe? Europe - "God I miss Jack."
41. What was your favourite movie from the 80's? The Princess Bride and Raiders of the Lost Ark tie for first