I hereby tag everyone. Yes, that means you.
001. What are your nicknames?
I get “hey you” and “wicked step mother”; but I don’t really have a nickname.
002. How do you style your hair?
Style? Ha! Whatever my hair wants to do is how it stays. Mostly, I dye it “deep copper blonde” and am in the process of growing it out into a bob with bangs.
003. What's new in your life right now?
New Jersey, New Guinea, Newfoundland. Sorry, couldn’t resist. Actually, I’ve gone back to school for a Creative Writing certificate, and our business model will be changing dramatically in April because of a new government program.
004. How many colors are you wearing now?
Three: blue, black and brown. Primarily blue. The black and brown are in my construction boots.
005. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Tests go back and forth on this one, so I guess I’m rather borderline.
006. What was the last book you read?
”Writing Essays about Literature” by Kelley Griffith
007. Do you nap a lot?
Not usually. It interferes with night-time sleeping
008. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
Well, since I’m taken too, I would just be the friend of that person. After all, friendship is allowed.
009. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Lots of things…way too many to list them all. That said (or written), I am reasonably satisfied with my life. Hubby, birdies, friends, and creative activities help make it worthwhile.
010. What's your favorite dessert?
Yes! Okay, maybe not quite everything; but there are very few desserts I don’t like.
011. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Twenty minutes. Five to do the bathroom stuff (brushing teeth, hair, washing face, etc.). Five to get dressed. Ten to get Brimley settled into his cage.
012. What websites do you visit daily?
Sympatico for main email, Yahoo for secondary email, LiveJournal.
013. What classes are you taking right now? And if you're not in school any more, what's your job?
(1) Writing Grammatically
(2) Understanding Literature
014. Do you like to clean?
Good heavens no. Is this a serious question?
015. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
I can’t remember and I refuse to try to remember in case it gets stuck again.
016. What's the last movie you saw?
The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
017. What's better: eternal love or memorable love?
Whatever the love I have now can be described as.
018. What colour do you look best in?
Anything in the purple, blue, red grouping
019. Best time of your life
The time that is yet to come.
020. What are you most looking forward to in the coming month?
Continuation of marital happiness